Monday, January 7, 2013

Sweet New Decal

Today Darin ("MetroMPG" on Ecomodder.com) came over to check out the Electric Booger. We took it for a rip to Wired Monk for coffee, and I think he was fairly impressed. Darin is the one of the low-budget EV conversion pioneers who built the Forkenswift. His website is HERE.

He gave me a sweet decal. I wasted no time putting it on the back of the eBooger.
Nobody ever notices that this car is different than other cars. I guess that's a good thing. But I would have expected more reactions in parking lots when silently driving past people. Maybe with enough decals people will notice?

Now that this project is basically finished, it's actually kind of dull. Drive. Plug it in. Repeat. That's kind of it. It's kind of weird to think that this car hasn't been on a service station premises since Spring. Maybe I should go to fill up a tire or something.....

No comments:

Post a Comment